1. Vietnam is a socialist country located on the Indochinese Peninsula, and has a deep historical origin with China. Therefore, not only the political system, even the economic system, educational system, culture, etc. are very similar to China.
2. Vietnam has established diplomatic relations with more than 180 countries all over the world, cooperative relations with more than 20 international organizations and 480 non-governmental organizations. It is also a member of the NEXT Eleven.
3. Vietnam’s coastline is more than 3,000 km and the ports are also quite developed.
4. There are limited companies that can do intermediary trade and provide goods with legal documents in Vietnam.
5. In order to stimulate Vietnam’s economic development, the government has established many incentive policies to encourage overseas companies to set up their factory in Vietnam industrial parks.
6. Vietnam has sufficient human resources and the manufacturing cost is low.
7. Vietnam has the nearest intermediary port to China. Thus, the forwarding fees will be much lower for goods to be sent.